Audit and Benchmarking
Telecoms Audit and Initial Evaluation
Our journey with most clients starts with Nuvoli offering to carry out an initial assessment , under NDA, of the existing fixed, data and mobile estates. The objective of this part of the project is to provide an overview of the current estate and highlight areas where potential improvements could be implemented to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency and identify areas of overcharge. The implementation process for the initial assessment follows the below stages:
Data Gathering (Phase 1)
Data Analysis (Phase 2)
During this phase Nuvoli will be analysing the data obtained in Phase 1 and completing the various outputs to be provided.
This will include the following activities:
- Normalise vendor data to consistent format
- Identify and calculate key charge elements e.g. data volumes, call volumes, charge types, call destinations, rentals and licence costs
- Identify charge exceptions e.g. premium rate, non-geographic charges, high data consumption
- Construct initial inventory detailing users, connections, cost and consumption
Present the Findings
Nuvoli will present a report detailing our findings in relation to the review of the estate. The assessment will contain the following information
- Overview of current estate e.g. costs, volumes, trends
- Historic overcharges
- Estate efficiency e.g. inactive subscriptions, tariff application
- User behaviour analysis
- Savings opportunities
- Savings delivery planning
The assessment will be presented to key stakeholders to allow for a full discussion of all elements.
From this document stakeholders will be able to fully understand the benefits of the engaging Nuvoli to implement and a commercial proposition will also be included for discussion.