During this phase Nuvoli will be analysing the data obtained in Phase 1 and completing the various outputs to be provided.
This will include the following activities:
- Normalise vendor data to consistent format
- Identify and calculate key charge elements e.g. data volumes, call volumes, charge types, call destinations, rentals and licence costs
- Identify charge exceptions e.g. premium rate, non-geographic charges, high data consumption
- Construct initial inventory detailing users, connections, cost and consumption
Nuvoli will present a report detailing our findings in relation to the review of the estate. The assessment will contain the following information
- Overview of current estate e.g. costs, volumes, trends
- Historic overcharges
- Estate efficiency e.g. inactive subscriptions, tariff application
- User behaviour analysis
- Savings opportunities
- Savings delivery planning
The assessment will be presented to key stakeholders to allow for a full discussion of all elements.
From this document stakeholders will be able to fully understand the benefits of the engaging Nuvoli to implement and a commercial proposition will also be included for discussion.